Garden Suite and Apartment Accommodation
Self-Catering or B&B - in Irene, Centurion
"Proud Accommodation Provider - 2010 Soccer World Cup"
Established in 1995
Situated between Midrand and Pretoria in the quaint, picturesque, exclusive and secure Irene, Dunkelly can be found nestled in a country village steeped in history and surrounded by nature. Irene offers a suprisingly rustic interlude in the middle of the country's urban heartland.
Our Accommodation Options Are:
- A garden suite which can sleep up to 4 people with private garden and patio.
- A double apartment.
- A single apartment
All units have bathrooms, well-equipped kitchens, TV with MNet, private entrances from the secure parking area and panoramic vistas onto the established, landscaped and bird-prolific garden.
- Jan Smuts House Museum
- Irene Village Market (2nd and last Saturdays of the month)
- Rietvlei Dam, Yacht Club and Nature Reserve
- Prisoner-of-War-Camp Cemetery
- S.A. Mint
- Airforce Museum
- Irene Dairy (a working farm with a Bistro and Deli)
- Centurion Park Cricket Ground
- Golf Courses
(Please click on the pictures below
to see an enlarged version.)